Regardless of the date, I assure you that this is a real agenda.
A Special Meeting of the Hamtramck City Council has been called by Councilmember Gordon and Councilmember Zwolak for Monday, April 2, 2012, at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the City Council Chambers, 2nd floor of City Hall, 3401 Evaline, Hamtramck, Michigan.
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Pledge of allegiance to the flag
4. Public Comments – for purposes of this Special Meeting, comments are not limited to the agenda items.
1. RESOLUTION AMENDING THE 2012-13 BUDGET CALENDAR.
2. RESOLUTION APPROVING AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT FOR THE ACTING CITY MANAGER.
3. RESOLUTION DIRECTING THE ACTING CITY MANAGER TO BRING FORWARD A LEGAL FIRM TO ASSUME THE POSITION OF CITY ATTORNEY EFFECTIVE APRIL 5, 2012.
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (313) 876-7700.